Terms and Conditions
- The customer is responsible for the Hire Equipment from time of delivery until collection and shall not pledge, keep, or otherwise deal with or part possession with the Hired Equipment. All Hired Equipment will remain the property of CATERENT through the period of Hire.
2. Customers are responsible for breakages and losses, which will be charged at replacement cost.
3. Any damage to Hired Equipment will be charged for at full repair or replacement cost.
4. Cleaning charges will apply to Equipment returned in a dirty condition.
5. Hire rates are based on a 48 hour Hire period. Longer periods can be arranged.
6. Hire Equipment should only be used for its intended purpose.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for injury or damage caused by use of Hired Equipment.
8. A delivery and collection charge is applicable.
9. Normal delivery and collection hours are between 9.00am and 4.30pm, Monday to Friday excluding Bank holidays. Delivery and Collection outside these hours may be subject to an additional charge.
10. All cartons, boxes and packing materials are to be returned.
11. Drivers and Porters are not allowed move client’s furniture or equipment without CATERENT’s written agreement.
12. All Equipment will be hired on a Cash On Delivery basis except where the customer has been granted credit facilities.
13. All enclosed prices are exclusive of V.A.T. at the current rate.
NOTE: THESE TERMS ARE ASSUMED AS ACCEPTED UNLESS CATERENT IS INFORMED IMMEDIATELY IN WRITING.